Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Feeling worse than ever

I am feeling just horrible..........I admit, I am on the brink of a depression, if I am not there already with all of this. I made a comment to someone on Sunday at church-and someone else heard it who was standing not far away. It apparently hurt that person's feelings (It wasn't directed towards that person) but I feel so terrible about it. Its another member of the primary presidency. I really am sorry and was not directed to anyone in general, but at the moment I meant it-just not directed to her-if that makes any sense at all. So, what I am going to do today is deliver her some flowers and apologize, then probably immediately after that email the bishop and tell them I want to immediately be released. I am going to get my binder ready to deliver to the primary president too. I am sure they don't want to see me anymore. My husband thinks I am being irrational about all of this. I don't know.
I thought I was feeling lonely in "this place" before.........I am feeling much worse now.
I swear, this church is ruining my life.

No comments: